Our Firm Helps You with Legal Problems in the Areas of Powers of Attorney, Probate and Trust Litigation & Wills & Probate
We listen carefully to your concerns
Law Offices of Eric Dana Jensen is a dedicated law firm supporting clients in Powers of Attorney, Probate and Trust Litigation and Wills & Probate cases. Based in Tyler, we have experience in the courts throughout all of Smith, Rusk, Cherokee, Henderson, Wood, Upshur and Gregg Counties. Our approachable attorneys immediately put you at ease about your legal problem as we focus on a result that gives you confidence in the future. Please read our profiles to get to know us better.
Our attorneys understand the stress that legal matters cause
Law Offices of Eric Dana Jensen knows how to navigate the complexities of Texas law. Our lawyers will be your trusted advisors, offering guidance in several practice areas:
- Powers of Attorney: We advise on and prepare Texas powers of attorney. Our experienced lawyers work with individuals and businesses to make sure that legal authority for vital tasks is transferred in the event of a person’s incapacity.
- Probate and Trust Litigation: If you suspect that a will or trust does not reflect the wishes of the deceased, you have a right to challenge the proceedings in court. Our firm’s lawyers have the necessary experience to represent you in probate and trust litigation.
- Wills & Probate: Whether you’re planning the parameters of your future medical care or establishing support for loved ones upon your death, our wills and probate attorneys can help.
- Probate Litigation: If you suspect that a will or trust does not reflect the wishes of the deceased, you have a right to challenge the proceedings in court. Our firm’s lawyers have the necessary experience to represent you in probate and trust litigation.
- Probate and Estate Administration: Our experienced attorneys guide will executors and estate administrators through the complex probate process with assistance in collecting, valuing, protecting and liquidating the assets of the estate.
- Family Law: Changes in your family structure can be scary for all those involved. Whether you are pursuing adoption, experiencing marital conflict or facing another issue close to home, you need a family law attorney who can provide you with understanding support and trustworthy representation. Our attorneys are dedicated to answering all of your questions as we guide you through the family law process.
- Modification: As life goes on, your financial and personal situations may change. Our attorneys are experienced in helping you modify child support, child custody, visitation and alimony agreements to suit the best interests of you and your family.
- Criminal Defense: Being arrested is an overwhelming and stressful experience. With the help of a skilled criminal defense attorney, you can get your life back on track. We provide compassionate and understanding support to people facing criminal charges.
- Expungements: If you have been convicted of a crime, the only way to permanently erase it is to get your record expunged. Once this occurs, you no longer have to say that you were arrested or charged with a crime when applying for a job or a professional license. Our attorneys are dedicated to helping clients work toward a better future.
- Landlord-Tenant Law: Our attorneys are dedicated to helping landlords and their tenants resolve their conflicts. Our goal is to ensure that the tenants feel safe and comfortable in their homes, while the landlords can continue to run a successful business. Contact us today to speak to an experienced landlord-tenant law attorney.
When you work with Law Offices of Eric Dana Jensen, you can be assured that your attorney will answer all of your questions and keep you informed about the progress of your case.
Contact our compassionate Tyler law firm today
Law Offices of Eric Dana Jensen cares about your personal situation. Let our lawyers help you achieve peace of mind. You are always welcome at our offices, conveniently located in Tyler. Call the firm at 903-581-1992 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.